Wednesday, June 23, 2010

outfit of the day

Just an outfit I am wearing to my Drivers Ed class today.

It's so hot and muggy I put on simple make up, I have a feeling I am going to sweat it off.

The AC in the classroom is freezing, so I'm bringing along the jacket.


T Shirt: Emilie Autumn through Omega Order, but I don't recommend them
Shirt: Garage sale
Jacket: Lane Bryant. I got it at the thrift store yesterday with the tags still in. It was $100 originally, I got it for $20. Score!
Shoes: Sears

Make Up
Estee Lauder silky eye shadow duo in 02 Cappuccino
over that for sparkle I put Satin Sheets by Honeybee Gardens
Wet n Wild Gel Eyeliner



1 comment:

  1. I remember this! You looked so pretty that day! [Like, prettier than normal.]
    Im so glad Driver's Ed is over. I also never did Behind the Wheel, we didn't have his phone number and we emailed him asking for it, but then he called me the last week of summer saying "hey, wanna do BTW-training /tomorrow/?" And I was like "No, dude, I busy this whole week." And he was like "Oh. Kay, bye." And I was like >:C

    Anyways.

    ReplyDelete